Monday, January 28, 2008

Sternum Tattoo: Conversations in the Radiation Room -Part 3

(faint buzzing coming from a cd player.... *I didn't even know that they had a cd player in the room)

Female Radio Technician 1: Hey Melynda... my name is R, I will be here all week with you.

Me: Cool

FRT1: Yeah... I am happy I get to be here... cause I go to Amigos.

Me: Oh... so you must know my sister Raina

FRT1: Yes... and I saw all the people who shaved their head for you there.

Me: Oh

FRT1: (Talking to the Male Radiology Technician) Okay... D ... this music is not going to work. What do you got in there Bob?

Male Radio Technician 1: No.... I think Britney Spears is in there right now.

(I chuckle to myself.....)

FRT1: Um... can we put Bob Dylan in? Melynda... you don't mind Bob Dylan do you?

Me: no

MRT1: I was going to put in Led Zepplin... but I thought it would be to heavy for the morning

(I thought to myself... not for me)

(MRT1 walks to cd player and puts in CD... He put in a Muddy Waters CD)

FRT1: ahhhhhhh..... Muddy Waters...(as she is fiddling with my boob)

(They all leave room.....music playing "It's so cold up north, that a bird can hardly fly.Well it's so cold up north, that a bird can hardly fly .Now you know I'm goin' back down south, let this winter pass on by ........")

10:25 Monday January 28th 2008

No comments: